Genesis 9: 12-17 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between Me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all future generations: I have placed My bow in the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. Whenever I form clouds over the earth and the bow appears in the clouds, I will remember My covenant between Me and you and all the living creatures: water will never again become a flood to destroy every creature. The bow will be in the clouds, and I will look at it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all the living creatures on earth.” God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant that I have confirmed between Me and every creature on earth.”
On November 30th, a new record was set for the longest lasting rainbow according to two scientists in Taiwan. The rainbow lasted an incredible 8 hours and 58 minutes. “It was amazing… It felt like a gift from the sky… It’s so rare!” said Chou Kun-hsuan, a professor in the Chinese Culture University in Taipei’s mountains, one of the scientists who recorded the event. (Source: BBC) In scripture, the rainbow is a sign of Gods Grace and Mercy towards all life on earth. Just the previous day, November 29th was the 70th anniversary of the United Nations (UN) Resolution 181, which was passed by the UN General Assembly in 1947 that called for the partition of Palestine into Arab and Jewish states, with the city of Jerusalem to be governed by a special international regime. The resolution was considered by the Jewish community in Palestine to be a legal basis for the establishment of Israel. (Source: Britannica.com) So were the rainbow and anniversary connected? Could it have been signifying anything to do with Israel and more specifically, Jerusalem?
The 29th of November 1947 was the 16th of Kislev on the Jewish calendar on that year. The 4th of December 2017 was also the 16th of Kislev this year on the Jewish calendar. What was the significance of this day? This was the deadline for Trump to sign a waiver delaying the relocation of the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump missed this deadline and this seemed to confirm the rumors that he was planning to make an announcement confirming Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city. Officials confirmed on the 5th that Trump would make the announcement which he did on the 6th. So again, we have a significant event happen just after the 70th anniversary of the UN resolution, this time on the Jewish calendar, the 16th of Kislev (4th December) and this was confirmed the following days on the 5th and 6th of December.
That’s not all. As has been shared in a previous post, there are 120 days between the August 21st eclipse that crossed the United States and the 7th day of Hanukkah on the 19th of December. Key events seem to be happening at specific intervals in between these two days and the 5th of December fits in this pattern as will be shown below:
- August 21st 2017, there was the Great American Eclipse that crossed the US.
- 33 days later on the 23rd of September, there was a special alignment of planets and stars in the heavens called the Revelation 12 sign that happened in the heavens.
- 7 days later on the 30th of September was Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement on the Jewish calendar. The following day on October 1st was the Las Vegas shooting.
- 33 days later was the 2nd of November which is “all souls day”, where dead are commemorated by the church. This is at the end of Samhain, a pagan festival of the dead which starts at Halloween October 31 to 1st November. (Source: Wikipedia) Obama Foundation had a 2 day inaugural summit in Chicago that run from October 31st to 1st November. Although the summit had ended by 2nd, its interesting to note that it coincided with Samhain, which is still commemorated by the church on 1st and 2nd November.
- 33 days later on 5th December, White House officials confirm Trumps intention to announce Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which occurred the following day on the 6th.
- 7 days later is December 12th. 11th December is the 100 year anniversary of British takeover of Jerusalem from the Turks. The 11th and 12th are therefore days to watch for significant events.
- 7 days later is December 19th, the 7th day of Hanukkah. This is also a day to watch for significant events.
so 33+7+33+33+7+7=120. 120 also signifies Gods grace as it was the number of years that God waited while Noah built the ark.
Genesis 6:3 And the Lord said, “My Spirit will not remain with mankind forever, because they are corrupt. Their days will be 120 years.”
Even though the order of days has changed slightly from the original post, the events seem to be confirming that things are lining up prophetically based on the pattern above. The Taiwan rainbow also seems to have been pointing to something significant in regards to Jerusalem and Gods Grace towards Israel. Trumps announcement seems to have confirmed this on the Jewish Calendar. All this cannot be coincidence, but evidence that God is choreographing events according to this pattern. Lets continue watching and praying as events line up for Christs return.